Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Most Popular Posts

Here is a rundown of the most popular post every month on Starting to Simmer for 2011!

Thanks to everyone for reading this year- I've really enjoyed writing the blog, and hope that you've enjoyed following it! I'm looking forward to more cooking and blogging in 2012. In January I made a resolution to post a blog a week- and with 60 posts this year I made my goal!! The blog changed a lot this year. I started a facebook page- and now over 100 people "Like" Starting to Simmer. I discovered cupcakes, started making them for birthday and holidays, and now have been hired 6 times this year- for birthdays, baby showers, and even a wedding! I also started an etsy shop towards the end of the year, and although I am still working out the kinks and have yet to sell anything I'm looking forward to working more on the project. 2011 has had its ups and downs, but I feel like things are headed in a good direction. Happy New Years!!


2011

January 


February

(I've found that anytime I mention Trader Joe's I get a lot of hits)

March

thanks to my very first tastespotting submission this blog entry quickly became my most popular post!

April


May


June


July


August

featured on yummly!

September

Happy Birthday to Kevin!

October


November


December

No comments:

Post a Comment